This isn’t startup camp – Corporate Innovation is the Major Leagues.
We want futureproofing and getting to next to become a habit for companies of all sizes. As former clients and CEOs, we’re zealous about it. We know when something becomes engrained as a skill and behaviour, you’ll find the time, money and resources to do it often without feeling like you are taking your eye off the current quarter. That’s why we have focused on 4 levels and 30 categories of innovation services to help solve entrenched business challenges.
We’ve written books (Finding Your Next & Wikibrands), fielded studies (Digital Periscope, Customer Zeitgeist & Corporate Innovation Playbook) and delivered services in over 40 countries.
We are not a “billing hours” factory – we’re structured for client collaboration, on-demand resourcing and global provisioning of services from hand-picked people twice as experienced as competitive firms.
Four Levels of Futureproofing Solutions
We know one size does not fit all:
Ankle-deep – let’s get change started with keynotes, webinars, facilitation, Innovation Days, immersions, guidebooks & reports
Waist-deep – make a pivot statement with workshops, inbound content, custom research, leadership & team development, program design & industry roundtables
Chest-deep – take it to the next level with innovation capacity & readiness audits, co-labs, open innovation, innovation & business model sprints
Head-deep – make innovation everyday with training curriculum, business transformation, commercialization, futureguiding & fractional leadership
#Next30 Categories of Innovation Redefined
“Innovation” can be an overused, catch-all term, here’s what we focus on:
- Applied Innovation – products, services, channels, supply chain, market, culture, brand, customer, platforms, social
- Business Model Generation & Commercialization – route to market, networks, partnerships, ventures, ecosystems, proposition, growth, scale, sustaining, portfolio
- Foresights & Trends – customer shifts, socio-economic movements, emerging tech, industry disruption
- Innovation Process & Approaches – agile, design thinking, lean, open, labs, jobs to be done, research & development, mergers & acquisitions
- Transformation & Change Management – leadership, strategy, vision, business, digital, culture, experience, instapreneurship, measurement
Featured Service - The F:N AudIt
Companies need to go well beyond a SWOT analysis to determine future innovation capacity and readiness:
- F:N Audit Lite – a 15 factor, quick and dirty audit tool that provides guideposts for innovation
- F:N Executive Lense – a 40 factor audit, supported by executive & front line interviews.
- F:N Readiness Grade – a company-wide, 120 factor audit that does a complete examination and grading vs. benchmarks
Featured Performance: KICKASS Innovation Keynotes
Catch up, don’t give up! Our stage experts help widen your perspective, accelerate your understanding of a fast-moving world, get teams interacting and provide tips & techniques for Monday morning applications. Here’s a sampling of ten presentations we give:
Featured Engagement - The F:N INNOVATION SPRINT
Stop thinking about it, start building! We are not a think-tank, we’re actually a do-tank.
In as few as 12 weeks, we’ll create and align on something valuable that takes your competitors two+ years to even consider :
- Effective, risk-free process – save money, time and chaos, with tangible outcomes
- Dedicated focus – seasoned experts working intensively alongside your teams, with weekly milestones, check-ins and expert tools
- A Change Buster – get over the key alignment, blindspots, culture, mindset and staffing issues that afflict innovation quickly & objectively
- Corporate-ready – oriented for quick ideation, rapid iteration, customer-focus, business model impact, company transformation and alignment
INNOVATION ALWAYS HAPPENS FROM THE POLES
With the help of our Global Futureproofers Network of scouts, change agents and practitioners, we see the world through a kaleidoscope of opportunity and periscope of worldwide experience to cover off a full bandwidth of corporate-ready solutions.
Future-proofing : Next Season #1, Ep. #3
We hosted the Innovation debate of the century in May, pitting Agile vs. Lean vs. Design Thinking. Which innovation school will reign supreme? Come have a listen.
Get the Future in Your Inbox
We’re giving change agents, innovators, curiosity seekers and business decision makers the foresights, tools and news to help their organizations grow and adapt to change.
Join thousands of global leaders and receive our latest vault of intelligence.
COME to Know Us. Say Hello. 你好. Hola. مرحبا. Guten Tag. Bonjour.
We're hungry to do work with passionate, driven people. The future is unwritten, let's bring some future chapters to life.
San Francisco - Toronto - Global