The Emerging 30:
What Tech Will Transform Your Next Decade The Most
F:N ranks the most important 30 technologies that will impact your organization, profiled, sorted and rated, with a predicted timeline to mainstream impact. F:N provides the most likely implications and leading applications for each industry, as tomorrow’s technology becomes today’s must-rely-upon innovation & transformation standard.
“Emerging 30 is one of our biggest shared hits on social media.” #TheEmerging30
Futureproofing : Next (F:N) provides the broadest palette & top applications across the full spectrum of tech, customizable for your interests. Forget near-sighted specialists, get some future guidance..
Unlike every other tech vendor, F:N actually ranks technologies impact and leading uses by function and industry through five key criteria. No flippant opinion or sitting on the fence here.
- Business/Process Transformation
- Strategic Planning
- innovation Teams
- Scenario Development
- Opportunity Sourcing
- Threat Detection
- Executive Brieifng
- Innovation Immersions
- Integr. Forces Workshop
TECHNOLOGY IS YOUR ACCELERATOR PEDAL
Tech is not for just for tech people anymore:
- Importance to Society – 42% believe technology has been the biggest factor in progress over the last 50 years – #1 rank (Pew)
- Top and Bottom-Line Windfall- represents a $20 trillion future opportunity – 30% of the world economy and top CEO agenda item (IDC)
- Breadth of Impact – used to drive revenue, innovate, deliver better experience, reduce costs, acquire customers, deliver intelligence and drive future of work (Futureproofing; Next)
- Speed & Techno-span – technology changes are so fast (e.g. computing speed doubles every 2 years) and we are covering an incredible gamut – 30×10 types of technology (F:N) – people lose track of the future if they stop learning about it
- Leading Indicator of Success – twice as many top-performing companies classify themselves as digital-first (Adobe)
"FUTUREPROOFING NEXT - TECHNOLOGY YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK"
One-of-a-kind understanding of technology and its impacts:
- Ranking Rigor – each year we put in the hard work to rank and chart new developments so you don’t have to
- In-Market Evidence – shining examples of technology brought to light in real settings & proof of concepts
- Leading Applications – thoughts on best use cases for the specific technology, industry and/or company being presented to
- Corporate Ready – applied innovation excellence, wider organization focus and business-level speak
- Now : Near : Next Tech – provision for what to do with this learning tomorrow, the nearest quarter, and the next planning cycle
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT KEYNOTES
We took a well-honed understanding of six core business change areas: innovation++ & business model mastery, business transformation, trends & foresight, technology & digital fluency, brand, growth & customer intimacy and the future of work, and married them with an investment in new marketplace, workplace, technosphere and socio-economic tools & intelligence, Voila – the leading choice for your next company stage act and boardroom briefing – Futureproofing ; Next !
Countries of Engagement
Audience Ratings (out of 5)
Keynote Topic Variety
Future-proofing NOW : Tech Faceoffs & Foresights
We don’t just hide behind a curtain or slides. Twice-monthly, we engage the brightest tech minds & change agents to tackle the most relevant topics of the future in a webcast/ podcast we call “Futureproofing Now”.
Emerging 30 Tech – Hero Slide (ranking from 2019)
Get the Future in Your Inbox
We’re giving change agents, innovators, curiosity seekers and business decision makers the foresights, tools and news to help their organizations grow and adapt to change.
Join thousands of global leaders and receive our latest vault of intelligence.
COME to Know Us. Say Hello. 你好. Hola. مرحبا. Guten Tag. Bonjour.
We're hungry to do work with passionate, driven people. The future is unwritten, let's bring some future chapters to life.
San Francisco - Toronto - Global