The Future of Work 2020s:
A Future-Ready Culture is Your Smartest Platform – Everything Else is a Plug-in, App or Widget.
No matter how smart your strategies, process and tools are, the future of Transformation, innovation & growth is strongly influenced by the future of people and how and where they go about their work. F:N pinpoints how an innovative workplace delivers winning innovation.
Proprietary insights from our biggest 2020 global study – The Future of Work 2020+©.
Futureproofing : Next (F:N) provides guidance & prescriptions on 10 core future of work facets, where purpose, authenticity, relearning, adaptation,, technology & active leadership interweave into one powerful whole
When it comes lo talent & culture, a company should never aim for “good enough”. By and large, the people side of business is rarely black and white. Consequenty, we don’t believe that the talent glass is either half full or empty, but rather believe the glass is refillable.
F:N has canvassed some of the top 50 change-minded practitioners in thr world to provide their collaborative experience.. The result? Future-savvy intelligence, resources & tools that work, rather than elegant academic theory. Let’s empower your people to actually get to next.
- Change Management
- Executive Teams
- Commercial Teams
- Corporate Venture
- CHROs/Culture Heads
- Transformation Work
- Culture Clash/Ramp Up
- Vision/Purpose Session
- Future-ready Audit
- Training & Leadership
- Future-ready Audit
- Company Immersion
IF YOU ARE HAVING A BUSINESS PROBLEM, YOU ARE HAVING A PEOPLE PROBLEM
If your leadership and teams don’t know or don’t agree where they are going, you don’t want them getting there very fast:
- CEOs have Found People Religion – 79% of them are concerned about finding skilled talent – up 27 pts. vs. 2012 (Global CEO PwC)
- Personal Risk – 61% of jobs are at risk of automation (Brookings Institution)
- Redefinition of Talent – more than 50% of U.S. workers will be independent by 2027 (Upwork)
- Leadership Dissonance – 75% of senior executives think they have a culture of innovation, experimentation & risk-taking, only 37% of their employees agree. (Cap Gemini)
- People Engagement Solitudes – 15% of employees are engaged in their work, 85% of people are working below potenHal; in the best companies in the world, 70% of employees are engaged (Gallup)
"FUTUREPROOFING NEXT - CULTURE YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK"
Getting the best people committed to your direction, not just compliant :
- Our Biggest 2020 Study – global in scope, 50+ global practitioners, asking 60 questions we wanted answers to
- All-encompassing Scope – covering 10 coire factes and 130 sub-facets to the fiuture of work
- Human Empathy, Business Delivery – striking a balance between waht’s good for talent and what’s good for business, often they are the same
- People Beyond HR Function – motivated, skilled and aligned staff are the lynchpins behind great driection, seamless change, effective transformation. ambitious innovation and accelerated growth, not just an end to itself
- Corporate, CHRO-Ready – people leadership and management is easy when you run a scrappy small startup, much tougher when the stakes and number of staff are larger
- Now : Near : Next Talent – provision for what to do with people foresights tomorrow, the nearest quarter, and the next planning cycle
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT KEYNOTES
We took a well-honed understanding of six core business change areas: innovation++ & business model mastery, business transformation, trends & foresight, technology & digital fluency, brand, growth & customer intimacy and the future of work, and married them with an investment in new marketplace, workplace, technosphere and socio-economic tools & intelligence, Voila – the leading choice for your next company stage act and boardroom briefing – Futureproofing ; Next !
Countries of Engagement
Audience Ratings (out of 5)
Keynote Topic Variety
Future-proofing NOW : Talent Faceoffs & Foresights
We don’t just hide behind a curtain or slides. Twice-monthly, we engage the brightest leadership savants & talent change agents to tackle the most relevant topics of the future in a webcast/ podcast we call “Futureproofing Now”.
The Future of Work 2020s – Hero Slide
Get the Future in Your Inbox
We’re giving change agents, innovators, curiosity seekers and business decision makers the foresights, tools and news to help their organizations grow and adapt to change.
Join thousands of global leaders and receive our latest vault of intelligence.
COME to Know Us. Say Hello. 你好. Hola. مرحبا. Guten Tag. Bonjour.
We're hungry to do work with passionate, driven people. The future is unwritten, let's bring some future chapters to life.
San Francisco - Toronto - Global