The Customer Zeitgeist:
The Age of Utility – Smarter, Human, Customized, Wow, Now.
Companies over the last couple decades have become much more customer-centric … and it will continue … because it has t!. Futureproofing : Next (F:N) reveals what leading experts know about what customers value, need and want next.
Proprietary insights from our marketplace foresight research The Customer Zeitgeist©.
Futureproofing : Next (F:N) provides a broad-ranging tour de force on customer demands, uncloaking the veil behind what’s going on in the customer’s marketplace, culture and society Strap in.
If you want to know the next preferred pantone, we’re not your partner. Instead, F:N projects out the big customer winds of change to your innovation, revenue, brands, customer experience & engagement.
- Customer Experience/ Engagement
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Teams
- Innovation Kickoff
- Customer Mindset Shift
- Jiobs to be Done
- Training & Leadership
- Futureproofing Sprint
- Open innovation
IF GROWTH IS KING, THE CUSTOMER IS QUEEN
The customer is always right in the age of utilty:
- Unrelenting Customer Need – customer expectations have increased 28% year over year, but company delivery has only gone up 6% (Brand Keys)
- Intimacy Gap- 88% of organizations know they need to be closer to their customer (McKinsey)
- Brand Disruption – 57% of categories have experienced a change in loyalty leadership (Customer Loyalty Engagement Index)
- Data/Human Mix – requires an evenly balanced brain – experts are split, believing customer activity needs to more data-driven (52%) and human (48%) (Wikibrands)
- Blurring Speed– two-thirds of CMOs find it difficult to stay up with the pace of technology and the marketplace (Forresters)
"FUTUREPROOFING NEXT - CUSTOMERS YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK"
Think about your business, products and experiences … in their terms:
- Our Largest Multi-Year Study – based on learnings from our longest standing study asking thrity valuable customer-relevant questions
- Umbrella Coverage – we cover off the full customer agenda and how they factor into brands, communications, innovation, technology, growth, culture & transformation
- Leading Applications – thoughts on best use of foresight, based on specific customer segment, industry and/or company being presented to
- Corporate, CMO-Ready – customer experience & journey focus, wider organization impact and business-level speak
- Now : Near : Next Customer – provision for what to do with customer foresights tomorrow, the nearest quarter, and the next planning cycle
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT KEYNOTES
We took a well-honed understanding of six core business change areas: innovation++ & business model mastery, business transformation, trends & foresight, technology & digital fluency, brand, growth & customer intimacy and the future of work, and married them with an investment in new marketplace, workplace, technosphere and socio-economic tools & intelligence, Voila – the leading choice for your next company stage act and boardroom briefing – Futureproofing ; Next !
Countries of Engagement
Audience Ratings (out of 5)
Keynote Topic Variety
Future-proofing NOW : Customer Faceoffs & Foresights
We don’t just hide behind a curtain or slides. Twice-monthly, we engage the brightest customer empaths & growth change agents to tackle the most relevant topics of the future in a webcast/ podcast we call “Futureproofing Now”.
The Customer Zeitgeist – Hero Slide (ranking from 2019)
Get the Future in Your Inbox
We’re giving change agents, innovators, curiosity seekers and business decision makers the foresights, tools and news to help their organizations grow and adapt to change.
Join thousands of global leaders and receive our latest vault of intelligence.
COME to Know Us. Say Hello. 你好. Hola. مرحبا. Guten Tag. Bonjour.
We're hungry to do work with passionate, driven people. The future is unwritten, let's bring some future chapters to life.
San Francisco - Toronto - Global