We bridge the distance between corporate aspiration and innovation++ success, business model delivery & transformational growth .
No insta-experts, dreamy futurists or head-in-the-clouds consultants here, just world-beating experience, tools, network and passion. Status quo and innovation theatre are no longer options. We help translate marketplace trends and innovation potential into real business. Let’s anticipate AND deliver your future now.
Futureproofing : Next© will help deliver bespoke innovation++ solutions sized for your organization, your teams and your leadership. Find out how we outsmart, outdesign & outdeliver.
We went deep on this one because the topic is just too important and all-encompassing. This “black swan” moment may define our generation. So we provided four things to know as a business professional and 50+ implications, both short and long-term. Just always remember “something good from all things come” and we hope you’ll be there to capture it.
Our global study of the Future of Work and how 10 areas of the “people side” of change & innovation agendas will shift over the next decade. Join our international group of curious and committed professionals who are producing actionable insights and recommendations that help organizations and employees worldwide adapt and thrive in an environment of constant change.
Nobody attempts to categeorize and rank the emerging technologies that will impact us over the next deacde like we do. Distilled from five different sources of input, F:N categorizes and ranks the top 30 technologies, and within each, provides the industries most affected and the key applications that have come to the fore. We’ll also provide implications on business and time to mass market adoption. Don’t miss booking this one, in time for our 2020 new rankings.
We stared out at the world at large and realized that nobody is doing a good job at auditing an organziatiion’s future-readiness. Sure there are bit and pieces of the overall equation but we repeat – nobody pulls its ll together. We’ve spent over five years defining the 18 factors that drive how friendly a company is toward the future. This webcast we revealed our secrets and special sauce in now one of our most highly-valued tools..
From a customer and technology lens, we profile the top 20 most disrupted industries, our scouting report on each, and invite four expert panelists from the finance, health care, retail & transportation worlds to discuss their headwinds and tailwinds. More foresights per square minute then any other forum!
Our Best Offer - "Subscribe to our FN Vault newsletter and get a free copy of our Business Stage Act"
Two-to-three times per month, we curate the best and most relevant headlines, intelligence, updates and practices from our future worlds of: change, innovation, business models, technlogy, the customer, talent and strategy. We call it “The Vault” and we leave no stone unturned.. Plus, as a token of our appreciation, receive our free report on what business people demand from their thought leaders and keynoite speakers, you may be surprised.
Navigate the future complexities, key growth drivers and important implications to your business.
We help you see the future clearer
Discover paths & tools fit for your aspiration, situation & size. Let’s get past the messy middle.
We help you focus where you want to be
Overcome firefighting & learn how to marry corporate innovation++ to business strategies & growth.
We help you COMMIT & Get winning ideas over the finiSh line
BIGGER CAN BE BEAUTIFUL ...
Given the headlines you read everyday, you might think startups are the only ones that can innovate effectively, We don’t happen to agree.
We think it’s high time for blue chip organizations and scaling companies to go on the offensive and find, filter and fast track their best ventures.
Unlike many creative boutiques, it’s not just hope and ideas that will reverse the tide, but decison-based rigor, focus, process, mindset and implementation.
So … we’re sending the “bat signal” to all change agents, a “clarion call” to all intrapreneurs. Let’s think big and act small, and climb aboard to the next station of innovation++.
Silicon Valley hustle meets corporate innovation smarts meets foresights from the global edge.
We wondered what would happen if we married the agility and lean approach of startups, with the proven scale and unfair advantages of corporate innovation, and binded it to global future foresight network operating slightly ahead of our time. Our hatchling: Futureproofing : Next.
x Value vs. Big Box Consultancies/ Innovation Boutiques
Supporting Global Marketplace Studies
Clients our approach has been bulletproofed by
Innovation++ Benefits / Deliverables We Provide Clients
SOLVING CORPORATE INNOVATION'S FOUR BIGGEST BARRIERS
Futureproofing ; Next is getting your future innovation++ conveyor belt moving quickly and seamlessly by tackling the four things larger companies don’t typically do well:
- See – companies tend to be blinded to marketplace threats, “black swan” moments & just-out-of-grasp opportunities and have difficulty aligning on their top internal assets, leadership and external gaps.
- Learn – companies don’t tend to build a sustainable, scalable and disciplined process to explore ideas and validate possibilities.
- Decide – companies are notoriously bad at: pinpointing opportunities, not focusing on the best, most ambitious ones and not making them bigger by capturing larger footprints & value.
- Commit – without innovation++ champions, a future mindset, organizational incentives and internal promotion & resilience, innovation++ gets stuck when it meets head on with company culture, leadership and the forces of commercialization.
The Future Beyond Innovation ... Our Playbook for a Faster, Bolder Age
Times change .. and so should your thinking. We have a fresh new change argument to the world – 1/4 manifesto, 1/4 field guide, 1/4 playbook & 1/4 resource bank … all in a 244 page attractive bundle. No other book corrals the following six arguments together into one umbrella form:
- A Future Beyond Innovation – less bias, more impact & forward-minded
- The Change World Has Changed – relevant for the accelerated 2020s
- “See, Learn, Decide, Commit” – a complete, overarching change process
- A Different Mindset, Spectrum & Challenge – growth-driven, all-encompassing focus & corporate-sized mission
- Innovation You Can Take to the Bank – a practitioner’s roadmap, canvases and tools
- “Not Just Another Book” Book – user-friendly, extra value-add resources & interactive forums
We’ve cherry picked the future-ready practices that have proven to work best, removed the fluff, and given leaders a starting point to bring successful new processes, products, experiences, transformations, breakthroughs & business models across the finish line.
Let's Do Innovation Better
Nearly everybody wants a healthy stream of innovation, not many know how to get it. In a recent survey,
“Innovation” was ranked 18th out of 23 core activities that a company performs.
We simply need to do better. Futureproofing: Next’s co-founder Andrea Kates explains how we plan to do it.
Get the Future in Your Inbox
We’re giving change agents, innovators, curiosity seekers and business decision makers the foresights, tools and news to help their organizations grow and adapt to change.
Join thousands of global leaders and receive our latest “Vault” of foresight, intelligence, headlines and solutions.
RECENT NEWs, POSTS & EVENTS
The Futureproofing : Next foundry is always shaping things, building stuff, asking difficult questions, revealing uncomfortable truths and getting the world’s most innovative minds and change performers to collide .
Our Team of Change Agents
Co-founders Andrea Kates and Sean Moffitt have paired decades of corporate strategy, innovation, technology practitioner & thoughtleader experience into a venture that also brings together a hive of the top 60+ minds and actors in corporate innovation.
The FN66 CHAMPIONS - OUR Global futureproofing network
Built by Practitioeners, For Practitioners
Our 30 Innovation Areas, 13,000 Teams Better Off
““The Futureproofing : Next process equips teams to understand important components that drive corporate innovation including discovering unspoken customer truths, insights about an imagined future, and how to bring together trends and technologies and apply them to solving business problems. The result is like a crystal ball for future customer desires and behaviors with immediate action steps for product and service strategy. The team is knowledgeable and savvy. They do such a great job of sharing their deep experience in way that empowers their clients to immediately repeat the process themselves and get results.”“
““Futureproofing : Next was instrumental in helping our leadership team develop a vision for Finance at Stitch Fix. Finance as a discipline is undergoing dramatic changes, and they helped us develop a roadmap that embraces and pioneers this future. Through deft facilitation, they were empathetic listeners yet also persisted in getting us to the truth. In the end the answer was always there; they helped us find it and make it our own.”
Trusted by 300+ Organizations Worldwide
The smartest, brightest and most ambitious groups work with us, and like it. Think of us as your innovation++ consiglieres and future sentries.
You’ll never utter again “that would never work for my team”, “our industry is too slow-moving”, “our leadership is too obstinate” or “our organziation resists change too much”.
FUTURE PROOFING : NEXT SOLUTIONS
Whether you are just getting started, changing things up or taking it to the next level, we have something to get you there, and keep you going.
Ankle-DeepFutureproofing & Innovation++
- Expert Keynotes – 50 Topics Wide
- Practitioner Freindly Books & Activity Cards
- Future-Relevant Webinar(s), Webcast(s) and Podcast(s)
- Thought Provoking, Innovation++ Days & Offsites
- Corporate-ready, Team Immersions & Challenges
- Foresight Reports That Matter & Best Practice Guidebooks
- Change & Growth Team Facilitation & Ideation
- Unique Sponsorable & Partnerable Properties
Waist-DeepFutureproofing & Innovation++
- Rapid Foresight & Discovery Workshops
- Buzzworthy & Multimedia Inbound/Content Development
- Custom Intelligence, Industry Foresights & Futures Series
- Global Expert/Ecosystem Roundtables
- Comprehensive Leadership Development & Executive Briefings
- Empathetic Team Development/Cultural Alignment
- Innovation++ Program Design & Evaluation
- Corporate Partner, Ecosystem Building
Shoulder & Chest-DeepFutureproofing & Innovation++
- Futureproofing Innovation++ & Business Model Sprints
- “I”, Front, Mid, Back & Scale Innovation++ Deep Dives
- Futureguiding, Innovators-in-Residence, Executive Counsel
- Fractional CXO Leadership
- Innovation++ Capacity/Future Readiness Audits
- Curated Co-Labs/Open Innovation
- Outside-In, Training Curriculum(s)
- All-encomopassing, Business Transformation & Special Project Leadership
Get to Know Us. Say Hello. 你好. Hola. مرحبا. Guten Tag. Bonjour.
We’re hungry to do work with passionate, driven people. The future is unwritten, let’s bring some chapters of it to life.
San Francisco – Toronto – Global