Learn how to solve the challenges of critical innovation and change in your organizationFUTUREPROOFING U
Over the course of 90 days in four 4-hour live immersion sessions + four custom coaching appointments + four hands-on exercise sessions, you will learn everything you need to know about applied innovation in your organization. Starts March 26th, 2021.
THE INNOVATION Challenge
The toughest and at the same time most challenging task for business in 2021 is how to drive a culture of continuous and simultaneous innovation in every aspect of our organizations.
Most executives miss the mark on innovation, not because of a lack of ideas, but because of lack of agility, insight into future opportunities, and a coordinated system to bring new initiatives to scale.
Acquire the changemanagement skills and the innovator’s mindset to cultivate innovation across the entire organization.
Change @ WARP SPEED
Internal and external circumstances are changing at warp speed. Rapid and effective innovation is the only viable and sustainable solution. Leaders must turn on a dime, master new technologies and business models faster than ever before, and demonstrate tremendous strategic resilience. Traditional approaches for planning, strategy, and execution no longer apply.
We help you reimagine the organization of the future, and provide you the roadmap to get there.
Profit Before Progress
- Innovation is thwarted by the legitimate need for tried and true results and by a risk-averse approach;
- Available solutions are either too academic or too abstract for practical application or not grounded in a credible practice;
- Attempts at change have been disappointing leading to outsourcing.
We get you unstuck and guide you to innovation++ that you can actually take to the bank.
THE INNOVATION SOLUTION
Now you can take back control and deliver on promises of revenue, resilience, and progress
An Online Course and Global Training Experience & Platform For Leaders, Innovators, and Changemakers
Over the course of 90 days in four 4-hour live immersion sessions on Zoom + four custom coaching appointments + four hands-on exercise sessions ++, we will teach you everything you need to know to take innovation in your organization into the 2020’s.
This 4-module experience combines live online sessions + personal coaching + small group peer interaction, and custom feedback + mastery of the FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT original canvases and real-world models,
You will begin with your initial ideas to get ahead of change in 2021 and finish with a clear roadmap, a practical set of tools, customized data to execute your vision, and a strong narrative to gain commitment from your team.
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT provides a pathway for today’s innovators to have a greater impact, play a more significant role, and receive the recognition they deserve
In this intensive training, you will learn a foolproof process, inherit an incredible box of new power tools, and join an amazing community of peers who, like you, recognize the need to anticipate and respond with speed and certainty to change as it unfolds.
Futureproofing U is a hands-on, 90-day leadership sprint. It’s engineered to set a new course of action that overcomes obstacles to innovation, translates emerging technologies and trends into tangible opportunities, and focuses teams on what matters most: Bringing new initiatives successfully to market.
⇒ You will learn and practice with your cohort, team, and facilitators how to Futureproof your organization reliably.
⇒ You will learn from some of the freshest thinking & practical performers in the corporate innovation arena.
⇒ You will be involved on the ground floor of a global change movement designed for this decade’s biggest innovation challenges.
⇒ You will be equipped with the Change Operating System for the 2020s.
Module # 1 | SEE Future-proofing Innovation++ —The Next 3 Years
Focus: SEE. Getting clear on your aspiration for “next” and establishing future-readiness.
- Understanding What’s Changed
- Toplining Futureproofing & innovation++
- Getting Started/Reigniting Efforts
- Overcoming Key Barriers & Challenges
- Team Charters,, Ambitions & DNA
- Harnessing North Stars & Purpose
- Assessing Future-readiness
- Mining Outside-in Integrated Forces
- Exploring Foresights & Cross Industry Reapplications & Scenarios
- Navigating Technology with Customers
- Crafting Portfolios & Challenge Statements
Module # 2 | LEARN Future-proofing Tools, Lenses & Possibilities
Focus: LEARN. Building objectively winning ideas with cross-Industry, business models, technology and ecosystems with intuition & data..
- Generating Resonant Ideas/Concepts
- Imagining Wider Fields of Possibility
- Applying Leading Technologies
- Widening Cross Industry Apertures
- Developing Intriguing Business Models
- Designing Experiments & Prototypes
- Gauging Customer/Stakeholder Potential
- Conquering Innovation++ Biases
- Codifying Futureproofing Metrics
- De-risking Innovation
- Leapfrogging Forward
Module # 3 | DECIDE Innovation++ — Developing a Venturing Mindset
Focus: DECIDE. Pinpointing areas of expansion and getting a clear understanding of the value & path forward.
- The Rise of The Venture Technologist
- Pinpointing Areas of Expansion
- Marshalling Transformative Technology
- Leveraging Co-creation & Ecosystems
- Evaluating Strongest Routes-to-Market
- Prioritizing, Sorting & Triaging Ventures
- Generating Innovation++ Value
- Mastering Pilots & Advance Market Tests
- Aligning Paths Moving Forward
- Triggering Milestones & Guideposts
- Resourcing Go-to-Market Action Plans
Module # 4 | COMMIT Getting to Next — Commercialize, SCALE, AND LEad
Focus: COMMIT. Developing commercialization exellence through growth, scaling innovation++, sustainable cultures, leadership skills, habits, guilds & centres for excellence.
- Achieving Escape Velocity
- Scaling Innovation++
- Tapping into Corporate-Sized Advantages
- Enlisting Buy-in and Org.-Wide Integration
- Creating Futureproofed Cultures
- Honing Futureproofing Leadership Skills
- Crafting Compelling Narratives
- Conquering Innovation++ Biases
- Balancing Core & Edge-Integrate or Separate
- Sustaining Assets—Sensors, Guilds & Banks
- Where to From Here & Futureproofing X
⇒ Four (4) 4-hour interactive Live Workshops on Zoom with
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT Principals and Faculty;
⇒ Four (4) 2-hour interactive Custom Coaching/Peer Support Workshops on Zoom;
⇒ Four (4) hands-on Video Reinforcement Exercise Sessions;
⇒ Unlimited access to our online learning platform;
⇒ Networking with leaders in innovation;
⇒ All materials presented throughout the course:
⇒ Access to all call recordings;
⇒ A personal pre-print copy of the book FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT – THE FUTURE BEYOND INNOVATION.
#1 Built with, and for Effective Change Leaders & Innovators
#2 Custom-made for a Faster, Post-Pandemic World & Future
#3 Designed for Corporate Innovation and Scaleups
#4 A Curated Field Guide for What Works with Evidence to Prove It
Would you like to speak with someone on our team to find out if this program is right for you and your organization? Have any questions? Please reach out to us. Please book a call below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR FUTUREPROOFING U FACULTY:
Managing Director, Futureproofing : Next
The Cross-industry Revenue Accelerator
A global corporate transformation specialist, tech startup CEO, and expert in “business innovation you can take to the bank”.
– Worked on more than 200 corporate growth initiatives that have moved companies beyond innovation toward Futureproofing.
– Former CEO of a San Francisco-based SaaS technology company, pioneering the application of lean startup methods for large companies
– Originated the concept of “Future-Oriented Co-Creation” to drive product development in mobility, cybersecurity, fintech, and the future of work
– Strong background in bringing the right early stage corporate initiatives to market
– Current advisor to Fujitsu’s Open Innovation Gateway, Ford and the Business Institute in Aalborg
– Author of “Futureproofing ; Next – The Future Beyond Innovation” and “Find Your Next – Using the Business Genome Approach”
– Has been a featured thought leader at TED, Aspen Institute, CxO Forum Tokyo, Copenhagen Fintech and OpenBanking Summit
Managing Director, Futureproofing : Next
The Six-Tool Corporate Innovation++ Champion
On a mission to bring the future forward, quicken the innovation cycle time and increase the success rates of emerging opportunities inside corporates and scale ups.
– former Fortune 500 global innovation executive, and Chief Marketing Officer
= established global networks and multiple foresight think tanks across 25 industries and 8 domains
– four time startup founder, bridging large, scaling and entrepreneurial culture & company gaps
– balances out broad expertise in six areas: business transformation & digitalization, leadership & strategy, growth, brands & customer experience, talent & culture, futures & marketplace trends and change, business models & applied innovation
– global media commentator and thought leader in company innovation, brand leadership, business transformation and emerging technologies
– has spearheaded growth and transformation of over 200+ clients around the world
– current advisor to a number of incubator and startup initiatives and serves on a number of executive boards and steering committees
– curated over 25 foresight intelligence studies and reports mapping the future of industries, functions and specific topics
– featured speaker, webcast host, thought leader and media commentator in more than 30+ countries
– authored globally-published books “Futureproofing : Next – A Future Beyond Innovation” and “Wikibrands – Reinventing Your Company in a Customer-Driven Marketplace“
Founder, Silicon Valley Future Academy
The Transformative innovation & Venture Technologist
Recognized leader and speaker in open innovation, corporate start-up partnership, and AI.
– Managing Partner of Brightway Future Capital, Managing Board Director of PVmed Technologies and Chief Business Officer of RSP Systems
– an Advisory Board Member for the Johns Hopkins University BME department
– Co-founding Partner of Silicon Valley Future Academy and Founding Co-Chair, Innovation Executive Forum
– has engaged with hundreds of startups and developed over 50 successful open innovation partnerships in the areas such as AI, blockchain, big data, AR/VR, 3D printing, advanced robotics, and IoT
– an IEEE Fellow recognized for his seminal research and commercial contribution to the advancement of
image analysis and medical imaging
– former General Manager & Chief Technology Officer of Siemens Technology to Business
– previous Head of the International Imaging Program, Siemens Corporate Research
– has published over 80 scientific publications with 20,000+ citations
– holds more than 40 US and international patents
What leaders say about Futureproofing next
On paper, successful scaling of innovation seems like a simple matter of staying on course. In reality, as the challenges hit, you need a framework like futureproofing to navigate volatility and uncertainty. Thanks to Andrea [the futureproofing approach], we were able to gain traction in our core markets amidst this uncertainty and develop a viable business strategy. This eventually led to our company being acquired — and now our mission is on course to save many more lives.
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT ‘s process is a high-impact, brilliant bridge between bold futures and product + technology roadmap.
Brings a new light to the future. With the F:N approach the path forward is bright, helping change the landscape in a new arena.
There’s an ongoing argument about whether corporations can change fast enough to keep up with the pace of the opportunities around us. I say, yes, we can. But the dynamics required to instill that sense of urgency, inside of a 25+ year old company are not easy. That means we have to focus even harder on how to do it.
Every company should learn the secrets of navigating risks and applying the futureproofing principle of “perpetual refresh”—continuing to thrive in a dynamic market.
Global reach + highly effective cross-culturally. This is the most refreshing and effective strategic approach to be developed in decades. Practical, actionable, and important. Every incumbent and every emerging team needs to embrace futureproofing.
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT is the guide all leaders need to visualize the future we want to achieve and strategically map out the tangible steps we must take to actually get there.
FUTUREPROOFING : NEXT provides the winning combination of world-class intellectual prowess and a rare ability to get corporate leaders and teams on board. Consistently a notch above.
FUTUREPROOFING U — INSIGHTS & GAPS:
Futureproofing U – Solving for The Key BARRIERS & CHALLENGES
SIX HURDLES BLOCKING THE PATH TO
THE FUTURE BEYOND INNOVATION
Future Blindspots & Innovation Myopia
CEOs who believe top threats will be outside current industry – 55%
Staff in lagging companies who believe their leaders understand new tech/trends – 7%
The Messy Middle CHANGE Process & LAG IN SEIZING OPPORTUNITies
Companies who expect massive industry disruption over the next 24 months — 94%
CEOs feeling their companies are ready to react to these changes —13%
Growth & Scale INNOVATION ESCAPE Velocity
Percentage of innovation teams that have failed to deliver 10% of company revenues with their new innovation/introductions — 77%
Widening LEADERSHIP Aspiration Vs. Reality Gaps
Percentage of CEOS who believe in building the organization of the future — 88%.
Percentage of CEOs that actually know how — 11%
OUTPACING RATE of The Marketplace, Technology & Customers
The marketplace is 4x faster than a generation ago.
The time in download a movie is 24,000x faster than 20 years ago.
Customer expectations go up 25% each year; companies can only improve delivery 5% annually.
The Culture and Talent Chasm
CEOs who believe they have a culture of innovation, experimentation and risk-taking — 75%.
Employees who agree — 37%
“Insufficient talent” and “Lack of time, resources & staff” rank as internal innovation barriers — #1 and #2